Problem: You have a SharePoint List. You want a view of the list that filters items based on a time not aligned with the 24-hour “Today” time period. For example, you want to see items created between 10:00am yesterday and 9:59am today.
- Create a new column in the list for “EndDate”
- Create a workflow
- set the time 10:00am for “Today” as the variable “Start Time”
- add 1 day to “Today” and set that day to the variable “Today Plus One”
- set the time 9:59am for the variable “Today Plus One” and assign to the variable “Todays End Date”
- Set the “EndDate” column created in step one to “Today’s End Date”
- Create a view that filters the data to only show items where “EndDate” is greater than Today.
- Edit the view in SPD to include Time: <Value Type=”DateTime” IncludeTimeValue=”True”>